TheraSupport is located in Ann Arbor, MI and has been serving the community for more than 20 years. We envision a community of supported individuals navigating opportunities to achieve emotional wellness and a self-determined life.
We work in collaboration to assist others in achieving a balanced, dynamic life, through evidence based practices, that results in abundant self-growth and effective self-sufficiency. We value putting people first and inclusion for all.
We specialize in Traumatic Brain Injury and offer a supported living program as well as outpatient services for TBI, neurological, and psychological disorders. Our current clinicians have
a variety of specializations in areas such as treatment for stroke, anxiety disorders, major depressive disorders, PTSD, and adjustment disorders.
TheraSupport is looking for an experienced psychotherapist/counselor to join our team and growing practice in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The therapist we look forward to working with is hardworking, flexible, collaborative, and self-motivated.
At this time, we are looking for a clinician to conduct in-person and telehealth sessions.
- Fully licensed in the State of Michigan as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Master’s Degree
- In good standing with licensure
- Minimum 2 years work experience with direct clinical care
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Training and experience in using evidence-based therapies
- Experience providing psychotherapy with a variety of patient populations and presenting problems/concerns
- Strong organization and clinical documentation skills
- Sensitivity and awareness of multicultural issues
Part-time position with possible full-time opportunity
Competitive wage based off clinical experience
Shared office space provided
Part-time is considered 10-12 sessions/week
1.5 hours of documentation time paid per week
Please provide CV with application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time